Our homepage on the Internet is located at http://www.abodeconveyancing.co.uk
PO BOX 800
Bradford, West Yorkshire BD9 4WT
You may contact us by e-mail (address at http://www.abodeconveyancing.co.uk )
You may contact us by phone (number at http://www.abodeconveyancing.co.uk )
Opt-In / Opt-Out
If you wish to either opt-in or opt-out of the use of your information you may do so by choosing the appropriate option when completing either the remortgage, or the sale and /or purchase quote accessible via: abode conveyancing: conveyancing quote
NB: Some information is collected (often as default) by the server, this information will NEVER be used to personally identify you (unless used to investigate a possible breach of Law), but smililarly cannot be opted in or out of. This information is simply used to collect statistcs about number of visitors etc.
abode conveyancing limited is committed to resolving disputes quickly and efficiently. In the event that a dispute cannot be settled through our normal internal processes, abode conveyancing limited is committed to using an independent third party dispute resolution process.
This process can be initiated through by the customer, via our complaints department (email address found on the website) only after our normal internal processes have been completed.
In the event the issue relates to private information, abode conveyancing limited will not use or distribute any private information without express permission. All disputes in arbitration will be resolved under the laws of England and Wales, and paid for by the customer.
Disputes will be handled by our complaints department.
Our complaints department will promptly correct any errors found to be of sufficient worth of remedy.
When visiting Web sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information we collect, and how it is used
We collect the following information about our visitors:
- user.name data
- user.gender data
- user.home-info data
- dynamic.clickstream data
- dynamic.cookies data
- dynamic.miscdata data
We collect this information for the following reasons
- Completion and Support of Current Activity - For exmaple to allow your details to be sent to the solicitors and give you a quote!
- Individual Decision - You may recieve a cut-price mortgage offer with your conveyancing quote for example.
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products - This includes notification of the updating of our website, products etc.
- Historical Preservation - Solicitors regulated by the Law Society keep your papers for a period of 6 years from completion, we will also adhere to this, but after this time you may contact us by registered mail and request that we destroy them.
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone - This includes notification of the updating of our website, products etc.
- abode conveyancing limited collects information given by you, which is necessary to facilitate the operation of the service we provide. This includes, but not exhaustively, the price of your property, your name, your telephone number, the tenure of your property etc. This information will only be used again for any purpose by us, if you have allowed us to by not opting-out on our website.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information
from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your
browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify
you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept
Our Web site uses the following cookie FOR SESSION MANAGEMENT ONLY
*ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION IS STORED IN OUR COOKIES*:
- name="abodeConveyancingLimitedSessionCookie" value="*" domain="abodeconveyancing.co.uk" path="*"